It's chic. It's vintage inspired. It's stretchy.
This blazer is constructed of stretch ponte di roma fabric, with a cotton-spandex printed novelty lining. A plaid blazer wouldn't be complete without oxblood leather elbow patches, as well as dual leather shoulder patches.
HOW TO WEAR IT!
- with distressed black skinnies and your favourite Converse sneaks
- with white skinny jeans and tall black riding boots
- with your favourite stone washed boyfriend jeans, rolled up at the ankle, and sky-high charcoal stilettos
- with black high-waisted stove pipe pants, a white tank, and chunky pearls
- with a long white tee, black silk track pants, and black booties
- with a draped long white blouse, leather leggings and cognac booties